Nothing is quite like the sound of your own voice when somebody calls – even if you can't take the call. With Flyp numbers, you can record your own custom voicemail greeting.
1. From the Settings tab in the lower right corner, select the Flyp number you'd like to record a voicemail for
2. Select Voicemail Greeting
3. Select Custom and then the Record button when you are ready to record your custom voicemail greeting
4. When you are finished recording, select Record again
5. Select Play if you want to listen to your recording before saving
6. Select Save when you are done
1. Tap the three bar Menu button in the upper left corner
2. Select the Flyp Settings button in the upper right
3. Select the desired Flyp number
4. Select Voicemail Greeting, then tap Custom
5. Select the black circular Record button when you are ready to record your custom voicemail greeting
6. When you are finished recording, select the black square Stop button
7. Select the black triangular Play button if you want to listen to your recording before saving
8. If you want to delete your recording, tap the red Trash button. If you want to keep your recording, tap Save in the upper right corner.